If you want to make sure that you don’t miss out on new developments in the supply chain industry, sign up for the Freight Waves e-newsletter subscription. In it, we discuss economic impacts and technological advancements that directly affect the transportation industry. The top logistics companies offer adequate insurance options to protect your assets.
- Our platform is designed to help companies generate leads, shortlist suppliers, request for proposals, and identify global companies.
- According to the World Bank’s reports, in China, from January to February the trucking sector volumes fell below 15% of the volumes recorded in 2019, and recovery was not seen until March of 2020.
- If you want to skip our comprehensive analysis on these companies, go directly to the 5 Biggest Logistics Companies in the World.
- Reading a large number of user reviews can provide valuable insights into a logistics company’s credibility.
- Established in 2007, Caribbean Cargo, D.C., LLC is an employee-owned, licensed and bonded, shipping, logistics and freight services company based in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area.
- “In addition, those 3PLs with a strong pharma/healthcare emphasis such as UPS and DHL also will see cold chain services grow,” says Morrow Roberson.
Analyzing proprietary data from its customer base, the provider has seen an 81% increase in order volume over the same time last year and the highest order volumes per 3PL ever—on par with Black Friday in 2019. So without further ado, let’s dive into our list of the 25 biggest logistics companies in the world. Like all industries, the logistics industry suffered a major blow with the advent of Covid-19.
List Of Logistics And Supply Chain Companies In The United States
This provider offers a well-rounded group of services and expertise in a variety of industries. https://kellerlogistics.com/ XPO Logistics is another international logistics provider based out of the U.S.
Fast 50 showcases 50 of the Chicago-area’s fastest-growing companies, ranked by percentage revenue growth from 2016 through 2021. King of Freight was founded in 2008, and we have doubled in size every year since. We take pride in being an honest company built by people who want to make an honest living while offering one of the best services around. We regularly receive inquiries from other logistics companies, but we stay with https://www.thedailyblaze.com/uss-express-customers-and-employees-reviews/ BlueGrace because they make us feel like we’re part of a team; looking out for our interests – a true partner. Thread In Motion provides brand new technology with its smart gloves which provides hands-free use and weighs only 35 grams. If you are interested in digitizing the logistics processes, saving time and reducing costs please contact us. Nippon Yusen is a Japanese shipping company owned by the Mitsubishi Corporation.
Cj Logistics Corporation Krx:
The overall total U.S. ton-miles of freight are expected to reach 7.67 trillions of ton-miles by 2045. In yet another example of industry consolidation, No. 16 Hub Group expanded its brokerage business through its October 2021 acquisition of Choptank Transport, a 3PL specializing in cold-chain transportation. In August 2021, No. 6 XPO Logistics completed the spinoff of its contract logistics business, which is now a separate company named GXO Logistics that made its debut at No. 8 on this list.
Full Tilt Logistics is a full service Reno freight logistics company offering full service third party logistics and transportation logistics uss express employee reviews services. XPO Logistics is a global shipping and contract logistics services organization with over 1,530 sites in over 30 countries.